Revised February 18, 2016
Collection of Your Information
Information You Give Us. You may choose to give us certain information, for example, when you create your user profile or when you use the Services. Such information may include:
- Profile Information. You may provide us with profile information such as your e-mail address, username, a profile image, and password when you create an account or when you edit your account information.
- Information Voluntarily Provided. You may send us logs, metadata, or other information about your devices and media for the purpose of resolving an issue you may have with the software. Such information will only be used to help resolve your issue.
Automatically-Collected Technical Information
- We may collect information about your interactions with the Services to provide you with a better user experience as further described below.
- Like many online services, we may collect information about the devices that are used to access our services, such as the IP address of the device, the operating system and version of the device, and the browser that you use to access the FIC web page.
- We may collect location information about the devices that access our Services. Any location information collected will not identify the location of a device with any more specificity than the city in which the device is located.
Use of Your Information
- We may use your profile information to contact you about your account or about new FIC functionality and certain FIC news and information. You may opt-out of certain types of communications by editing your account settings.
- We may use the collected information to provide, customize, and personalize marketing, advertising, and other content that we deliver to you.
I. If we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy an applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address illegal or suspected illegal activities; or (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of FIC, the public, or any person.
II. In connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or other proceeding involving FIC that includes or requires the transfer of the information.
III. If your information is a part of a set of non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as aggregated usage statistics.
Protection of Your Information
- In order to help keep your data secure, we partner with GoDaddy Secure Certificate Authority G2 to provide publicly trusted SSL certificates for end to end encrypted connections between FIC client apps and FIC web services.
- Password information is stored on our servers and is protected by the use of encryption technologies.
Controlling Your Information
You may control your information by:
- Changing your profile information by accessing the “My Account” section of the FIC Client website.
- Deleting your account. You may delete your account by selecting the option to delete your account in the “My Account” page. We will delete your information within a reasonable amount of time after receiving the request except that we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You may send questions and comments regarding this policy by email to us at email@example.com